Tuesday, June 27, 2017

An ending, a beginning, everything changes.



 
In several days I will be moving to Buckeye, Arizona. New home, new life options. For a brief while the blog will be dormant, but like the Phoenix (pun intended) I shall arise again. Allow me to offer a transient thought.

 

There is much thought put into the arts being classified, Internal or Externa. Or whether they are Hard or Soft.

 

Having practiced Karate and Yang Tai Chi for many years, I would like to offer an observation.

 

I don’t see internal or external, just a totality most do not attempt to find.   Neither Hard or Soft, totality. The internal should drive the external without distinction to distract our action.

 

Whether the weather be fine,
Or whether the weather be not,
Whether the weather be cold,
Or whether the weather be hot,
We'll weather the weather
Whatever the weather,
Whether we like it or not!

No comments: